Graduation Morning

Good Morning to everyone! I'm already awake and it's the early morning of April 7. A few minutes later, I'll be walking up that stage and get my diplomat. Before we graduate, I would like to thank all the people that made my high school life a fun and wild ride.

First off, I would like to thank The whole section 1 class throughout these past 4 years(Yup. Apollo, Polaris, Titan and Einstein) for making me feel like i'm one of them even though in my first year I came from Mariner(Section 2). I'm also thanking them for all the happy memories they gave me inside and outside the classrooms. I will never forget all the answers you gave me during quizzes and all the assignments that I copied. Promise! I'll pay you back someday!

I would also give my thank you to the whole faculty of the Laboratory High School for developing me as a person even thoguh sometimes they can be rough. I learned a lot from all of you guys. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I really think that high school would be different if you're not our mentors. I'll always keep your lessons in my mind, trust me. I'll be back to give you some visit when you guys are older. LOL.

I'm also thanking the other sections for even though I'm not in their class, I managed to get close to them. Our batch is just amazing and it would be never be same if you guys aren't the way you are.

Thank you to my groupmates throughout high school. Whether it's for projects, plays and activities(Echo Camp), thank you for allowing me to be a part of the group. I'm also sorry if I wasn't that active. Sometimes, i'm just really not in the mood. Sorry.

I also wanna thank the different cliques. Cafe Society, Yamao Family, Crony Bestfriends, Sandy's group, Ruazol's group, Ototac Aiahsam, TATU Gangzti and everone in between. Even though I'm not inside your cliques, you all have been kind to me. Thanks for a whole lot of memories you gave me. Thanks for listening to me everytime I speak. And thanks for helping me throughout high school. For the Ototac Aiahsam and TATU Gangzti, thank you for making me as one of you. Thanks for making me feel like I belong. The late night drinking sessions, the problems, the advices, the issues, conversations and all the things that occured. Thank you!

Here's a a message I sent to all the seniors in my contact list:

Do you still remember the time you saw your name on that list of lucky students who got in? Or the first time your name was mentionedto tell you where your assigned room would be? Also, yourfirst impressions of those new faces? The first subject you attended? How about your first seatmate? That first classmate you talked to?Or even those loud voices on early mornings? Strange isn't it? That now, in our remaining days in our senior year, we already hear our names called by teachers for the last time in class. The last room where we spent our last class. We already had our last chair beside our last seatmate. The last conversation in our last recess. And the last time you saw the room filled with your classmates, and heard their voices that eventually made up your day. Then you just found yourself saying, "I'll miss this..." Congratz sa 'tin, LHS Batch 2008-2009!

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment