Can I Move on, Like, Now?


I'm really serious about this. When will people stop bugging me about college. I mean, really. If it's not about why I'm choosing UST over the university here at my hometown, it's about why I chose SLSU over UST. These people are just unbelievable. I already made my decisio. I'm studying here. Please. Everyone, just shut it, alright? It's exhausting, trying to explain myself for my decisions regarding college. They are now saying that it was such a shame that I chose a really good school over our school here which can't be even located at the map. Ok. I might be exaggerating but that's how it really sounds. But what I don't get is why do they have to express their opinions. They can have them but just don't say it right to my face. I'm still trying to adjust my thoughts and ideas about how i'm going to spend my freshman year in college. Why mess it up with lots of 'what ifs'? And one more thing. Please don't aske me if i'm okay. Don't worry cause I will be. Someday. Of course, i'm still a little disappointed with the unexpected twists but i'll manage to adapt. I always do. So don't worry, okay? This is what I love about my life. You never can expect too much. You'll know that there's always going to be that one expected 'unexpected twist'. And it so happened that I sort of saw this one coming. That has been a hobby for me since childhood. Expecting the unexpected. It really helps for it makes the unexpected sort of expected, thus, making things less painful when that unexpected twist comes.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818




0 comments:

Post a Comment