Party, Party


As expected, there were lots of parties after graduation. That's why I refused to throw one myself because I know there would be many. The first one we attended was right after graduation. It was lunch time and Sandy invited us to Kamayan sa Palaisdaan. We went there right away, leaving some of our friends who had their own lunch with their families, like Robin, Virgi, Marian, Patrick and Micah. We arrived there by 11 am. Upon entering, we saw no signs of Sandy nor her family. I sen her a text message to confirm if we got the right location. She confirmed the location and asked us to go there by 12. The thing is, we're already there! Since Kamayan sa Palaisdaan has another branch nearby, we decided to go there first so that we wouldn't look like we're over-early or excited to eat or anything.

There was a minizoo back there. There was this big snake, some birds, monkeys, a lizard, and this musang. Inside the snake's cage was a chicken. We wanted to see the snake eat the chicken but the snake was just there, not touching it. Right after the minizoo was a hangout place. We took several pictures there. After some time it was already twelve noon. Sandy texted me, saying that they're already there. I texted back, telling her that we're already in our way. What? We were on our way. Just not that far as if we travelled from Lucban to Tayabas. LOL.

We looked for them and, yup, as expected, there were our teachers, eating. We greeted them happily, not necessarily polite but there was some respect in our greetings. I felt weird that moment. To be honest, I think I'll feel this way everytime I'll see them inside the school or not. Staring at them, I feel like their my aunts and uncles. I don't know why. Plus I'm missing them. I mean right now at this very moment.

My friends told me that we should let them finish eating first so we stepped aside to the nearby cottage wich is really big and a really nice spot for a photoshoot. And then click! click! We are taking pictures again. It was really fun. I really love taking pictures... of myself. LOL. After some time, the teachers left. I watched them as they go, with a pinch of sentiment in me. Then I sat down. Eating time! Finally! I am starving! Fatima then talked to me about us going to her house for some snacks. I was like "Ok. As long as there's food." After some more pictures taken all round the place and meeting Robin with his nephew, we left.

We took off and went to our respective houses to change before going to school to get our clearance signed. I didn't change by the way. I sweat easily. I don't want my clothes which I would wear until the party at the later evening to be sweaty in just the afternoon. Right? But it was really funny cause, like, everyone I will meet in school will ask me, "Why are you still in our uniform?" I brought along the picture album that was composed of our prom pictures. It was a requirement for PEHM. After a few rushing here and there, I completed my clearance and I got my report card along with the NCAE result and the diplomat jacket. Before leaving I asked my friends if we're going to Fatima's but some of them just replied safely. Everyone does it so no big deal.

I went home and played Final Fantasy I. I also had a small conversation with Fatima via text. It's all about I-don't-know-if-we-can-make-it thing to her party. It's because of this Raina-Fatima-Christine thing. By the way, The Housewives were here. They're my mother's friends and they're all housewives. It's actually like Desperate Housewives with more gossip and less sex. Danilo's mother also paid a little visit. Then I received a phone call from my Ate Marian. She's my cousin, working as a nurse in London. Then it was almost 6. Time for Jiru's party!

Yup! The teacher's were there again. Hahaha. It's just weird that we're always catching up with one another in parties. The principal also came, told us not to drink too much. It was funny that every adult expected us to drink. Well, we did. But it took long before that. We first had a few conversations, a dinner and more stuff before we actually went on drinking. Abby, Jeffrey's sister, made an appearance by the way. There's also NJ and Oliver. Some of the TG. It was a really big party. Almost like a wedding reception with less grace and no program.

From Bernard's party a week before, the drunks shifted from Meng, NiƱa and Hexene to Mark Paul, Rubio, Leo and Neil. Arabis was also there ny the way. He was like our new friend since he's a friend of Micah's.

The following Thursday, Kim threw her very own Graduation Party. It was held on their house. We are the first to arrive there, Me, Neil, Christine, Virgi, Bernard and Micah. I ate spaghetti, brownies, buko salad, and cake. People started coming and the place was soon filled. We had just started drinking when Alyssa received news that his brother got in an accident. Whoosh Off she goes. After sharing comments about the news, we continued drinking. After a while, we went inside and started sing our hearts using the WOW! Magic Sing. Some of us slept there and went home 6 in the morning.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment