Answers!




Nope. I am not looking for some. Hehehe. Maybe I am but not now. I am currently channeling my urge to study... Don't react negatively! It's as if I never do it. I just missed studying I guess. Hahaha. So, as I was saying. I am currently channeling my urge to study in answering question in Yahoo! Answers. It's kinda cool. I get to share my opinions and ides to strangers. And maybe impress them? I already answered two math questions and a chemistry question. Seemed like high school really taught me some stuff, huh. Hehehe. It's just funny because in my Chemistry and Math class I used to ask my teacher directly how would these stuff help me. LOL. I know it's kind of disrespectful but I kind of have an open relationship with my teachers this past senior year. Hehehe. Yeah. I know I'm complaining but whatever. Back to the topic. I also answered lots of personal questions about high school and how to live through it. It was just fun.



0 comments:

Post a Comment