Alone...



I just realized how alone I really am throughout my life. I walked alone. Fought alone. It's exhausting. I'm just... Kidding! Hahahaha. No. I'm not here to whine and have a pity party. I'm just here to tell you guys that I'm sorry I haven't been in touch lately. I've been kinda secluded in front of the computer putting my creativity to use again. I know I've neglected this blog but so is some other stuff like my writing. Now, I'm busy with The Elites and Editing pictures for the Friendster Acccount of our clique. Add us if you want. Here's the url: www.friendster.com/ototacaiahsam. Add us okay? Another thing is I've been trying to get my body into shape. I think i'm losing tone. By the way, my parents are in Cebu. They are going to be there in a week. It's sort of like a vacation and my mother wants to visit her family and relatives there. It's been a while and it's supposed to be me with her but I have lots of things to do here so I pased. I already planned my activities but there's only one thing working against me. Rain. It's raining here. Even in the morning. I can't go out for a jog. I was thinking of a whole fitness week for me. Sort of like the CAT training minus the tests plus more exercise and less food. I'm thinking big breakfasts and balanced proportions of lunch and dinner and definitely lots of water. For workout, I'm thinking fifty push-ups, a hundred sit-ups, fifty crunches, and some lounges along with squats. Don't worry about it though. It's not that hard because this is carried throughout the whole day. Meaning, I could do 20 push-ups in the morning then the rest later. I will do more if I can. Got to be fit. Hopefully after the tiring week, i'll be pleased.



0 comments:

Post a Comment