Hands Full!


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm currently working on some projects and I barely had time to update you guys. I'm planning on finishing one of my works before the school closes. It's entitled The Homecoming of Stephen Wexler. It's about a group of friends in high school. It's center isn't high school but the life after high school, mainly them living as adults. I think I would publish it for my friends. But not publish as in publish. I mean, exclusive publishing for my friends. Don't y'all worry cause I'm going to post it here right after I'm done.

I also have two pending works, The Elites and Althera. The Elites is kind of like Gossip Girl and It Girl. It focuses on the main character Penelope who gets tangled up in a popular political social circle in high school while in the pursuit for the guy of her dreams. Althera is like the Chronicles of Narnia and Harry Potter. It's a fantasy. The story is about a country taken over by wizards. It's on the hands of the Humans to save themselves and their country from chaos.

That's all I got right now. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment