Graduation Day


After so many editing. Finally! My Thesis is done. Now, I only have a few things to get over with before I leave high school.


CAT Graduation

This one is really important to me. It's a different graduation from the regular graduation. Maybe because you'll feel honored, just standing there in the middle of the heat, commanding your troops in the big field. I mean, I'm the Headquarter's Company Commander for Christ's sake. It's a huge role in the graduation (Okay. Maybe not that huge. Let's say, uhm, 4th or 5th from the biggest role.) Nevertheless, I'm really looking forward to this and of course, Carla's promised baked macaroni right after the program.


TLE-SOLE Celebration

Not that this one isn't important but this is more like a responsibility to me since i'm the president of the SOLE Club. The TLE-SOLE Celebration is the celebration for the subjects English and TLE(Home Economics, Drafting, etc.). If this had been scheduled by January or December I could've been more excited but school's almost closing. The celebration will be at April 1 and how would we gather students just for that. I don't even know if the students are looking forward to it. I, myself, don't really look forward to it. It's going to be lots of work and preparation.


Clearance

At the end of the school year, teachers really know how to be a bitch. They always come up with these tasks and requirements for clearance to get the report card. Geez...Talk about getting even for those days that we doze off in their classes.


After all these are done. I could finally go up that stage and turn that tassel after they hand me that diplomat. A quick snapshot and then to the afterparties thrown by the honor students and some rich kids.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment