CAT Graduation(Ceremonial Parade)


We just had our CAT Graduation yesterday. We we're supposed to start at 3:30 pm but when we were all getting nervous about the last minutes 'til the start of graduation, heavy rain started pouring. We waited for it to stop so we started at about 4. So, the program started with the wrong introduction of Sir Salvanera. Even though we must have our serious cadet face on, I still grinned. I was really nervous shouting, giving commands and executing commands because I might screw up. And then there it went, "Pasa Masid!" Our Battalion Commander commanded. I turned to my right. "Shit!" I said to myself after hearing my executive officer that that's not the command for turning. Thank god no one in the grandstand was looking. Unfortunately, some college students, parents and school employees are watching beside the field. They saw me! That was just so embarrassing. But just as usual, I just laughed it off. After that my mind couldn't concentrate but I think we managed to get all things right after that mistake.

The second part of the program was the handing of the diplomats. We have to go up that stage, stop at front of the guest speaker, quick turn to the right to face him, step the left foot forward then let your left hand take the diplomat and your right hand to shake his hand. So, all of us got our diplomats. Next is the special awards. Okay. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about this since I want to get the Best Company Commander Award but I knew it was just wishful thinking. LOL. It was awarded to NiƱa. I already saw it coming anyways, so bitterness here. The Best Platoon Leader Award was awarded to Bernard. There were other awards. All of the officers got an award anyways but I forgot what's mine. They said it's the Loyalty Award. Well, that suits me.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818


1 comments:

  1. gladys said...
     

    i saw that. haha.

Post a Comment