Final Finals!

Just a few days before our final examination in high school. I'm stepping up my game for a bit. It's not that I want to be in the honor roll. I just want to see my report card with higher grades than ever before. I'm just doing a quick post. I still have to cram for the mastery tests tomorrow. I'm just doing my usual routines for reviewing. My usual routine is:

  • After school, eat dinner immediately.
  • Check for updates in the internet. (E-Mail, Friendster, Facebook, Person and My Space)
  • Drink or eat something that would boost my energy or get me in the mood of studying.
  • Study a little.
  • Sleep early at about 8 or 9.
  • Wake up early. Somewhere between 12 to 3.
  • Eat something then drink energy booster.
  • Study, study, study.
  • If there's still time left, take a nap.
  • Wake up again, exercise.
  • Prepare for school while listening to good music.
That's what I've been doing since junior year. I don't know if it really works but I think, at least, it works for me. LOL. But i'm not encouraging you to do it too. I'm just sharing. Bye now. Stay in touch for the posts about Hater High and the Junior and Senior Prom '09. Also for the University Blues.


Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment