Hater High


This had just happened recently. I don't know if things are starting to change or things are starting to fall into place. Robin is mad, like, really mad. He's not mad at all of us, just at some of us. With us composed of Jiru, Virgi, Christine, Me, Jeffrey, Mark Paul?(I'm not sure), Charmine, and Roxanne. I guess that's it but i'm still not sure of who he's mad and not mad at because he is so unpredictable. Well, here's the E! True Hollywood story:

Last Friday, before I went out of town for my interview in UST, Virgi and Christine are supposed to go to Niña's house for they will use Niña's computer. Jeffrey said that he'd like to join them so the rest of my friends who live near the area of the marketplace joined them. Those include Jiru, Rubio and Bernard. Then, Kim and Roxanne joined Christine. Lochi also came since she's with Christine at that moment. Meanwhile, Robin went to Fatima's house with Raina to get the wine glass(I forgot if it's just one or two) that we took from our Prom. It's sort of a remembrance. I was just at our house preparing to leave since I have to go to Lucena that evening so that early as three am we could leave and go to Manila. Fatima first called me. She asked me if there are already lots of people here, I was like "Why would there be people here?" but I just said "No. Why?" I forgot how the conversation went through because Raina also called me. But I am sure that someone asked me that question and I said that, "I think they already went home."

I left the town and on the way to Lucena, Virgi and Lochi told me the story via text messages. I'm not sure about the details but here goes:

Fatima or Raina,or both of them, called Niña. I think they asked her the same question. I don't know but she answered that the one's that were there was Christine, Roxanne and Kim(Maybe with Meng). (I'm really sorry if there are mistakes with this story, i'll just edit it later.) But then again, they also called Meng who included Virgi in her answer of who's in Niña's house. Maybe they smelled that something's up since Robin went there himself. According to Niña this is the sequence of events after he came in:

Robin ascended the stairs, mad yet calm. He paused before he finished walking through the stairs. "Oh. I thought you were umuwe na. (I thought you already went home.)," he said as he held his cellphone with one hand, sign of pride. No one talked. No one was looking at him. Rubio was laughing. At first, Christine and Jiru was looking but then, they turned away. "Nasan si Pax(Christine)? (Where's Pax?)," he's voice sounded firmer. He looked around then said, "Oh well." He went down the stairs and the last words they heard was, "Nice strategy."

It then came this Monday, he was really mad. I don't know when this will end. To be honest, i don't know if this is gonna end but what i'm sure of is that it's almost graduation and if this doesn't work out, I'm at least out of town for college.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818



0 comments:

Post a Comment