One Tree Hill Season 7 Peyton-less?


As I have read, Hilary Burton(Peyton) would not be returning for Season 7. I went to YouTube and found this video:








Here's the link, just in case:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mw-PQ8vdo


I also went to OTHFans.com and it's confirmed there. I have to admit, even though I had been waiting for Peyton to be gone so that Brooke and Lucas would have another chance, I felt kinda sad. I'm currently listening to the songs that she, sort of, listens to. I don't know why but I guess that those songs remind me of her. And you know what, I just realized that she influenced me in my love for music. You know, those bands and songs that are not necessarily popular but those kind of songs that has deep meaning in them and those which would just make you feel alive. Hahaha. I'm sorry. I can't believe that I really like Peyton. I'd always been on Team Brooke but I guess hearing the news of Peyton leaving the show made me realize how amazing Peyton is.

She had an amazing story, from a self-centered cheerleader to a passionate music lover. But I still hate her for being with Lucas. Hahaha. I mean, it should be Brooke but, hey, she's going to leave the show, right? Might as well let it be. I don't know how would she leave. the show but there are speculations that it's gonna be because of the cancer. If she delivers the baby, she's gonna die. But the thing that really bugs me is that Chad Michael Murray(Lucas) hasn't signed the contract yet either. From what I've heard, he likes to pursue movie careers instead. WTF? It's One Tree Hill! How could he leave the show? How about Brooke? It's a shame because I really look up to Lucas. He's sort of the person I want to be but then he's leaving the show. I can't imagine the show without Peyton and Lucas. Where's the story line going to concentrate? Brooke, Nathan and Haley? I love them but without Peyton and Lucas, together or seperately, it's a huge change. I also heard that maybe the Lucas and Peyton love story is always tragic and it might follow the Romeo and Juliet story line. Even though I don't like the sound of that, it makes sense. I mean, Lucas would go insane if Peyton dies. Nevertheless, still hoping for a good Season 7. Please, Mark, come up with something amazing like you always do, okay?

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818



0 comments:

Post a Comment