Party Like Crazy





It's the month of December! Yay! I really love this picture. It's so... Christmas-yOkay, okay, okay. I know that this is the time for celebrations and holidays but I didn't expect lots of parties this early! First is Grene's post-birthday party. I didn't know what we're celebrating but I think it's still about his birthday... LOL. Anyways, I came there late since I went to church with my bestfriend. So , I arrived there and I saw Deborah, Grene, Dianne, Jamie, Niccah and Nikko. The same friends that I spent the night of Grene's birthday. It's really cool actually, cayse now, we're like night-out buddies. Then, I can hear them talking about Claudine. By the way, she's my prom date. Hehehe. The point is, it was her birthday. She asked us to come so we did.

We arrived at Claudine's place. It was closed but the lights are on so it's obvious that's someone 's in. To surprise her, we sang. No. The girls sang happy birthday really really loud. I just clapped. I don't want to be over enthusiastic or something. After a while, we stopped because no one from the house seemed to hear it. After a few minutes. We sang again. Happy Birthday! Yet, no one seemed to come out of the house. Instead, some lights were turned off. I was like, "What the hell?" Then after a while, we really got tired of waiting and decided to wait at the drug store, Mercury Drug Store, across the street. It was closed but the workers are still inside. You can see them through the holes. The crazy thing is... the girls waved at them! They're just so crazy. We're not even drunk yet. After a while, Claudine came out. We found out that, whatever effort we did. They didn't hear anything. That explains it. We came in and we started chatting again but the first thing I noticed was Chocolate Cake! Yay! Unfortunately, we didn't get to eat sooner since they're cooking some pasta and asked us to wait for it. They told Claudine about the recent fight between TG. By the way, there's no one else there but us, Claudine and her family. Then Marian texted us and she came over too. We were already eating when she arrived. The cake was really delicious. Hehehe. Everything with chocolate is.

Marian showed up and all the attention was concentrated at her... Err... Her mysterious suitor. LOL. I labeled him mysterious cause I don't know him. The rest of them knows him, but Deborah and I were just like, "Ok... Really... Oh..." We were just nodding and smiling and trying to laugh along because they were like laughing when Marian told them his name. His name is Jerome, by the way. I was really lost. They were saying all these stuff about him like he's got sense of humor, he's tall, athletic, and he's kind. Then they mentioned he was a soccer player. I though maybe I know him, since the soccer team practices at our school. Then a picture of this guy whose family has ready to eat meat food business popped in my head. Yeah, he's kinda tall. So I figured that maybe it is him. So I was laughing and laughing, only to find out that I was completely wrong. Ugh. But sooner, it didn't matter if you know him or not but the way they talk and laugh about him was really funny. We were really noisy and I can barely eat because of too much laughing. We laughed even harder when we found out that he's going to come. We were like, "Great!"

Claudine's sister said that he's already there. We burst out laughing again! I'm sorry but the thought of seeing him was just hilarious! They were like talking about him but they never went to his face. Almost like in purpose. No. It was in purpose. Jamie admitted that he's not that good looking. Anyways, he arrived and I pulled my serious face as long as I can. I did a really great job. Hehehe. Sooner after he arrived, we decided to call it a night and that's it. Marian also invited us to her party. She even said that anyone can come. No. Scratch the can and change it to must. Everyone's invited!

Leaving you with more mysteries,

0 comments:

Post a Comment