First Time!!!

Guess what is it? It's my first time... Going to the dentist to remove a tooth!





I know! It's embarrassing that it's like my first time but it wasn't my first time going to a dentist. I got my teeth fixed before. But this was the first time where a dentist removed one of my teeth.
I was really calm cause I know the dentist. It's Lochi's father. What I'm worried about is Lochi coming down and seeing me there with my mouth opened wide with saliva all over the place. It's gonna be embarrassing but thankfully, that didn't happen. Whew! I'm fixing my teeth for the Medical Examination of MAAP. It means Maritima Academy of the Asia and the Pacific. I got in! What I need is just to ace the interview, medical examination and the color-blindness test. I'm really worried about the color-blindness test cause, i'm a bit color-blind. I guess it's because , growing up I never eally cared about colors and I grew up being confused with the shades of blue and violet. But I can pretty much determine their basic shades. So.. I don't know.

I'm also worried because some of the damaged tooth can't be fixed and that it can only be removed. So... it means that i'm getting fake tooth. I know! Weird.... I used to laugh, no. I always laugh at those people with fake teeth because they, like, play with it in their mouth and it's a bit gross. But no! I'm not gonna get a whole set of fake teeth. I'll just have two. One is in the bottom-right most part and the other is like the fourth or fifth one to the right in the front one. I hope that this will not be a big deal. I'm a bit worried about it. Seriously.

Anyways, I thought about taking a couple of pictures of myself after going to the dentist. And I guess I still managed to get some fierce shots. This one's my favorite




and I'm going to make this one my signature along with leaving you with more mysteries, LostGuy818.

This just in. Jiru is asking Kim to go to the mall to watch the Twilight Movie. I want to go too. I just don't have any money right now. I could go and get some from Micah but IDK. Anyways. I said no because Kim said that if more people would join, she would join. WTF? She's still not sure about going? That's why I didn't join too. LOL. Another thing. Virgi, my best friend, is asking me to go to the church with her later at 7 pm. I just... don't like it at seven. It's so full of people. People that I prefer not being with. Kidding. No. I just don't want the ambience of the church every sunday evening. It's so... Weird. I love it more when it's 3 pm. All you could see are those children and their parents. And it's better than teenagers and adults in 7 pm. IDK. I still have to go to Sir Javen's house to deliver my manuscript. And do those collar thingies for my Home Economics Class. And let's not forget my slideshow for my Oral Defense on Tuesday. Gee... What to do? I don't know... Hahaha. Right now. I want to sleep. Zzzzz.

Leaving you with more mysteries,




0 comments:

Post a Comment