Party Like Crazy Part 2!

Hi y'all! This is the second part of my Party Like Crazy post. This part is about Marian's Birthday Party this December 1st. I was still busy doing my presentation for my oral defense for December this morning that time but you know me, I won't miss the party. But before I start. I am currently on hold for my Research Papers. My product was like blah. That's why I was on hold. But the good news is that I have a better product to make. A Barbeque Mix! I think it is really cool. Also, the fact that my teachers Mrs. Palmero and Maledeo helped me out with that one. My adviser, however, Mr. Javen was his usual self. Ugh. Anyways, I was really touched when I happened to come across Mrs. Maledeo this afternoon. She said that I should go and consult her every afternoon. I was just lik, Awwww. She cares. Not like my Research Adviser, Mr. Javen, who doesn't. Wish me luck, alright?

About the party. We came late. Robin, Micah, Virgi, Niña, Kim, Christine and me. We arrived there, seeing some people holding a banner. It's Niccah, Dianne, Deborah, Paula and Grene. My night-out buddies! Hehehe. Even though Paula, wasn't there when I labeled them my night-out buddies, I considered her cause she's also a friend. We could already hear the band playing. It's a traditition of the Band in our school. Everytime that someone from the band celebrates his/her birthday, the band would come along and play for him/her. I was shy because almost all of the people there are looking at us. I was like "Why me?! Look at them." With this thought, I turned around and found out that my friends weren't at my back. They were a few feet away. I followed my night-out buddies inside so that I wouldn't go in alone. LOL. I'm a very shy person.

We took pictures then started eating. There's brownies! I'm a sucker for brownies and chocolates. Really. The band was still playing when we were done eating. After a while, the band stopped and it's their turn to eat so we went to a cottage-like spot in Marian's house. It's really cool with all those christmas lights. By the way, they liked my eye-photo. This morning, my classmates even said like it was a poster for a movie. Anyways, I had a little drink then left with my best friend to get some pizza. It's for my panelists.

On the road, we talked about her and Kevin. Her lovelife is kind of messy these days. The really climatic part of her story for me is when Kevin came closer to her that their noses touched. That was so sweet. But the saddest part is that Kevin gave her up because Jefty, Virgi's ex, is also Kevin's close friend. He said that he can see his friend still hurting that's why he's letting go. That was just so sad. And freaking annoying. She deserves a little happiness, y'know. Her school and love life were both stressful. After dropping the pizza by my place we headed back to Marian's house.

We saw Joanna by the wasy. We asked her to come but she didn't. She said she wasn't invited. God I miss them. ld friends. I just hope they're doing okay. It's the only thing I want for them right now. Back to the topic. We arrived at Marian's party and I can tell that evryone's having a blast. Everyone's just drinking, chatting and laughing. It's so great. I sat down by our table and they gave me this unfair shot right away. It's very high. I was nervous. I know I'll not like the taste. I looked for a really good chaser. Thank god I found this almost empty bottle of Coke. I drank it all after taking my shot.

The night flew by quite fast and I was really having a blast myself. I was really happy myself. Seeing all my friends together there. I know! It's not my party. But it's nice. All these years I've been trying to get all of them together. I guess Marian is the only solution. I'm so happy seeing them like with no barrier cause everytime they were in the same party it was like isolation. So. I guess, those moments were really endearing. I grew really slopped and I can tell that everyone's really tipsy too. Alyysa was just all over the place and really noisy. Micah was her usual self but you can see it in her that she's getting drunk. Fatima was like already lying in the chair. Bernard said that he already had enough drinking but yet, he was still drinking. Virgi was still drinking. Christine was already half asleep. Raina was worrying about her early start in school tomorrow. Mark Paul was, like, sleeping. Who else? Niña already left... Robin already left too... Kim was, I don't know. She's her usual self.... Me? I was just taking pictures. Talking and coming in and out of the bathroom to pee for like every twenty minutes. LOL.

We decided to call it a night and Me and Micah took everyone home but I was the last one standing. Hahaha. I really got my head on posting all about it when I got home, but by the minute I sat at our small chair, I can feel my stomach reacting. That's why. I decided to hit the sheets. So... That's it. I'll be back tomorrow! Here's some pictures:


Raina


Micah, Kim and Me

Leaving you with more mysteries,

0 comments:

Post a Comment