Sober







Yup! I'm sober now. Hahaha. We celebrated Grene's birthday last night. It was really fun. The story behind it, however, is not. What really happened is, back at school, Leo had been inviting everyone to his post-birthday party. The thing is he didn't invite Grene cause that's like their rule or something. They never tell him whenever there's going to be a party or some other events. I know, right? It's so wrong. Grene is their friend and more importantly, all of them wouldn't be friends if it wasn't for him. Back to the topic, I didn't have any plans last night. Then, I saw Grene, Deborah, Niccah, Jamie and Dianne outside our house. It was obvious that they're planning a night out cause they were counting their money. I went over to our window and greeted Grene a happy birthday. Deborah then asked me if I wanted to join, and I said sure because I don't have anything better to do and I'm not even invited to Leo's party. I thought it would be just at Grene's place but we went to this new place called Gallery or Galleria. LOL. I don't know. I almost forgot, Clark also was there. But for some reason(Leo's party), he didn't join us. But anyways, he gave me a ride to the destination, so... Thanks a lot.

It was my first time there and actually, it was a pretty hip place. We ordered Margarita, some nachos and doritos and some fries. Grene went home first to get some more money. We were just there, taking pictures and eating. LOL. I'll post the pictures as soon as Dianne uploaded them to her Friendster account. It was really cool. We took many many shots. We were on the table, in front of the mirrors, and at those cabinet things. I had a blast. Soon, we decided to just sit down and watch Beyonce's concert that was playing in the large screen just hanging nearby. while passing on the shots of Margarita. There were only few people there cause it was still early. It was only seven pm. Grene finally arrived and we continued drinking. Things started to get a little serious when Grene said that he feels that they(Leo's party. LOL.) are already talking about us. I was just like, "Seriously guys, we're having clique problems. Why now that we're seniors?



The shots of Margarita still goes on and i'm getting sick of it. I don't like its taste. I mean, yeah, I can handle it little by little but by full shots? Uh-uh. I can't do it for like eight times in a row. I almost felt like throwing up in there but fortunately, I managed to survive. Niccah even said that it tasted like the medicine she takes when she's sick. Hahaha.

Deborah and Grene left to get the angel wings that, Krystel's younger brother, KenKen rented for a hundred pesos. They managed to get it plus the rent so we ordered more doritos. We, inspired by the angel wings, took some photos again. At first i thought of a cliche. Just posing midair to look like a flying angel. LOL. Then some words from Tyra crossed my mind. "Try to think of the opposite. It takes the obvious away." Ideas then came pouring in my head. I posed sitting on a chair with a drink in my hand, looking drunk. Another pose. Wearing the wings, I posed like I was on crack and I held the cigarette like I was using it. But NO! I am not smoking. I really don't. What's annoying is that everyone thinks that I smoke and that I'm really a drinker. But the truth is that I just started drinking last year. When I was still a junior. And I hate cigarettes that's why it's unlikely that I would use some.

After everyone admitted that the hated the Margarita too, we switched to beers. I can't remember who but someone whispered, "(Is that Laica?) Si Laica ba yun?" Some of us went down to see and we saw Laica with Jay-R. Dianne raised an eyebrow at him because he was her ex-suitor and the next thing she knew, he was with Laica. That is just so wrong. Later that night, Nikko, Dianne's present lover, joined us. It was really cool cause we were classmates back in Elementary and most of us haven't been in touch. We were laughing our asses off because of Dianne who was really really drunk. She was always saying that it's okay because moments like these only happen once in a blue moon. I already switched to water becaue I think that that's enough drinking for me. I gave half my bottle to Nikko who just arrived. Then Dianne suddenly poured beer on Deborah's glass and said, "(Drink more. Drink more.) Inum pa. Inum pa." then she poured some at Jamie's glass and then at Nikko's and then mine. I was like, "Ooohh... You are so drunk." Because she poured beer in my glass with water. Water. Beer? What the hell? Uh-uh! I ain't gonna drink that. She was just so drunk. LOL. Then she also poured some at Niccah's. But she seemed to miss the glass cause she poured it on Niccah's legs. Hahaha. Niccah shrieked so loud along with Jamie. It was so hilarious. Niccah's wet legs. Jamie shrieking. Dianne being drunk. The beer and water solution and Krystel being a TH. Hah! It was all so funny. I asked Nikko for a new glass with water. Seriously, enough drinking for me.

The fun stopped when Dianne left and went outside. At first we thought that she's going to throw up cause she has her hanky covering her lips. But she went outside, so she must be meeting her bestfriend, Meyoline (Did i spell that right?). Jamie, Nikko and I followed her outside. We sa w her with Niccah. They were talking to Jay-R. Obviously, Nikko didn't know him cause he didn't react violently. At first i told him about the reunion that we'll be having at New Year's eve but I could see him glancing at Dianne continuously so I told him that that was Jay-R. I could tell, he was blown-off. I can't remember his exact words but he wanted to punch the guy. I calmed him down and said that he must not worry cause he already have this one in the bag. Grene talked to him and then Nikko took off. I can't blame the guy. Jay-R was really annoying. We were all having fun and he spoiled it. Blah.

Dianne and Jamie went to buy ice cream at 7-11. Jamie told us that after Dianne removed the Ice cream from its packaging, it dropped at the garbage can. But still, Dianne picked it up and ate it. It was so funny. She even said that it wasn't even dirty and the taste is still the same. Then we sat down the benches and then Dianne complained, "(Why is my legs wet?) Bakit basa ung legs ko?" It turned out to be tht some of the ice cream got chipped off and fell at the edge of the bench and she sat down on it. Let me tell you, that girl is crazy!

Dianne and Grene left to see Nikko. Dianne tried to apologize but Nikko disappeared... Again. We all decided to go home. Grene and I took a walk since Jamie and Dianne has their respective rides. Niccah... I don't know. Maybe she got stuck with Jay-R.

On the way home, Robin saw us and I was like. Uh-oh. The thing is I never told him about Grene's party. I always tell him when there are certain events that I was invited in and I always ask him to come. But he was always like, "(I'm not gonna come. I'm not invited anyways.) Di ako pupunta. Di naman ako kinumbida." I got fed up with those words that's why I didn't bother texting him.

After going to a nearby store, I came acroos Kim and Niña. I was like, "Woah. Where did the two of you have been?" I told them about my story and I said that it's time fot them to tell theirs. It turned out that they also had a night out. Niña, Micah, Meng and Kim. They said that they had a few drinks at San Luis Cafe. Readers(Yes. I mean you.) please be discreet cause they don't want anyone to know about this. Especially, the persons that they haven't invited, so please.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment