How it Feels to Be Worried

I had this really weird dream this last Wednesday night. It's the night before i will be the one in duty in the CAT office and i was kind of excited and i'm having a hard time falling asleep. Eventually, i fell asleep and i had this horrible nightmare about my mother. I forgot the details but i can clearly remember that my mother died at my dream. I suddenly woke up and found out that its only 1:47 am. After that night, i was on duty and the dream no longer bugged me. I arrived at home for lunch and i saw my mother smiling at me and i remembered my dream. I felt nervous and stuff. After eating, i went to school and the dream didn't bother me again because the officers are... i don't know how to say it but uhmm... Entertaining? They were talking to each other and its kinda fun to listen and watch them. Anyway, i went home after the turn over. Its when the duty passes the keys of the office to then next ones. My mother told me to stay at home cause we will go at the grocery. We got a ride and i became worried. What if she die now? or later? tomorrow? My mind was playing games with me. Lots of things came to my mind and i decided to ask her about what will we be doing if she dies. Don't worry i didn't ask her. I thought it would break the fun time we were having picking stuff for my sister's confirmation. Well anyway, i plan to show love this time but still... i still hate my father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment