Another Update Of My Life

I never told this to all of you before but i lost my best friend. Why? Well its a very dumb reason. Let's just say i can't handle her ways anymore. She's very moody and i don't understand her. I'm trying my best as her friend but i just can't take more. Here's the full story. We are talking and i said that Good Charlotte's songs are awesome. She agreed but she said that Fallout Boy was better. She added that Pete was cute. Defending Good Charlotte, I said Joel Madden was way cuter and Pete looks like a monkey. She defended him by saying that there's an angle that he looks cute. I said that there's a larger angle that he looks like a monkey. Suddenly, she got mad. I mean its a very stupid thing to be mad about. There are more things like this in our whole relationship but i won't tolerate it anymore. I thought she's gonna be my bestfriend for my whole life and that we can be Lucas and Haley but i guess i was wrong. Last Thursday when i was opening my Math book to answer my assignment, i saw this note written in green paper that says 'sorry...'. That distracted me and i decided to do some thinking. Well, if you're gonna come by to my blog and read this post. Here's my message:
First of all i'm not mad because there's nothing to be mad about because it's just you. I accepted that fact when we became friends. Secondly, Don't expect that we will be bestfriends again cause i don't wanna take that risk that everyone will say how shallow i was but it was really you who was shallow. And third, from now on that i posted this message we'll just be classmates who have a few things in common.

0 comments:

Post a Comment