Prom Day at Valentine's Day

It is our prom day at Valentine's Day. That's why i've been busy lately. I have prom, English report and my research defense will be coming up. I'm finding it fun to practice the dances. It was something i know i can do but i'm not necessarily good at it. At first i was sad because my friend, Meng didn't pick me as a partner for the dance of the officers, Rigaudon, but it ended with Krizta picking me. I really wanted to experience that that's why i'm thankful. The dances are now all settled and our teacher in PE class who was also teaching us the dances got an extra job to teach a dance to a debutant. He have to pick some students to complete the dance and he didn't pick me. He picked good dancers except Carlo and i am a better dancer than him. It's okay. No biggie. I just want to express myself. The seniors' governor, Gestine Estrada picked the juniors and seniors pair for the pinning ceremony. It's like the ceremony that makes it formal that the seniors passes their 'seniority' to the juniors. Traditionally, the pair must have some personalities in common but in some other cases they just went for the physical characteristics and that pissed me off a little bit because my partner was Jordan. He is this senior that is small, thin and dark complexioned. I know that i have dark skin but i'm way good looking than him and besides i don't share the same personality with him. I'm this happy, energetic and full of pesonality while he's just this quiet, whatever person. But its okay. Its not much of a big deal but i really hope i get nominated as Dancing Prince even though i think i'll be not. Also, this morning i heard that my cousin will start as an intern in the hotel that will cater our prom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment