Nothing Much in My Life


I've been thinking a lot lately and let's have a little recap. First i was with Sandy's group then the Bessy Mae Society and then before the year ends i felt that i must join the TATU Gangzti. I wanted to but after Paula's birthday i felt something else. I thought i'll stick up with Gangzti until the end of Highschool but everytime that i will see our whole batch there will be small groups. Most of the groups are all my friends. Somehow, i feel like i'm in the middle. I feel like i don't belong anywhere even though they're all my friends. My solution? I'll not be too much acquainted with them as possible. I like all of thembut i can't just keep on jumping on one group to another. It just stirs up some issues. So i thought how about me being a loner? Well, i'm looking forward that it would be fun since i like talking to myself. Guess i'm really weird, right? That's all i gotta say. Bye.


0 comments:

Post a Comment