Surprisingly Great

I already got past the first week of college and it is surprisingly great. Everything is great, my classmates, my teachers and my schedule. My first period is alway at least nine a.m. That was so convinient since I have to do my daily computer routines. Surprisingly again, it's not that tough. Nothing seems hard yet. Of course, there's Chemistry but still, there's nothing yet that topped some of the hardest times in high school. But hey, it's just the second week. Who knows? Maybe they're planning to surprise us with a very heavy load work of assignments and school works. The teachers were great. My favorite subjects so far are Psychology, Math and Chemistry(?) Psychology because... it's Psychology! Duh. Do I need to say more? Math because the teacher is cute as a button and Chemistry(Lecture) because the teacher seemed to be very smart which is very contrary to our Chemistry(Laboratory) teacher. Sometimes, she tends to look unsure of what she's doing. But I'm trying my hardest to focus. I also picked my boring subjects. They are Filipino, and... I can't believe I'm saying this... English! I know! That's supposed to be my all time favorite subject! But the teacher is not just that fun and... alive unlike my previous teachers on English(Ma'am Mopera, Sir Salvanera, Ma'am Palmero, even Ma'am Glorioso.) The worst part of him(yes. He's a guy) is that he always has this pauses everytime he speaks. It was hard to concentrate with his words. I still don't know about TFN and P.E. because we only had one meeting. But i'm guessing that both would eb fun.

My classmates are great. They are now fun unlike my first impressions of very quiet and studious students. Yeah, they talked now but the intimidating feeling of, like, they always have some sort of surprising intelligence rolled up on their sleeves. Honestly, I'm scared. But so far, so good because I'm one of the students that speaks out in class discussions. I really hope the teachers would be impressed. LOL. And now I can rememeber some names. Our Circle of Nine is composed of Me, Levy, Don, Popol, Raul, Micko, Gerard, Joana and Faye. They said that Mary Anne and Famella was now a part of the circle. Jaja was too, I think. In the whole class, Jaja was the one that I'm really interested in. Of course, she's from New Jersey. I could ask her some questions about the life there. She could help me big time. And fortunately, I have 3(?) classes that I'm sitting beside her. I can also remember Jenny, Jean, Eva(?) or Fonda(I forgot. LOL), CM, Geo, there's more. I just can't think right now. Probably because it's 8:15 and I'll have my first period on 9:30. Goota go! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment