Holidays!





Christmas is here and it's time for some updates. But before that, I'm so sorry to say that I'll have to give the updates later because my bestfriend, Virgi, and I will be going to the mall today. We will have a really great time. I hope... LOL. And by the way, I'll by a shirt for myself. I had new ones but unfortunately, they're a little too small for me. So... I have to make myself thin, I guess. Alright. See you later!


I'm back!!! So... We went to the mall and bought stuffs and that's it. We went home. Kidding! Hahaha. Of course. There were lots of things that happened. We arrived there at about eleven a.m and I an\m so hungry. I asked her if she wanted to eat but she said she's not hungry and that eating is the last thing she wants to spend her money with cause she's going to buy a pair of pants and a pair of slippers. I was like okay. Then she said she only has a thousand pesos and a hundred. I was like are you kiding me? I had like only a thousand pesos. Why can I afford to eat when she can't? Then she said that a pair of pants is more expensive than a shirt that I am going to buy. I asked her how much money was she spending for the pants. She said nine hundred. I was like "what?!" It shocked me big time because I would not buy a pair of pants from the department store that would exceed in five hundred or six hundred. Then I told her that we should pick her her pants first so that we would know if there would still be money for her so that she could eat. I don't want to eat alone and she's at the same table with me. It's... awkward.

After the long search she bought this seven hundred peso pair of pants. I was still not fully happy with her decision cause there was like some pants there that caused five hundred. There was even that one that cost four hundred, I think. Well, after all, it was her money so whatever. After that, I decided to teach her how to really shop. I mean shopping for fashion for less. We went to Surplus and there we saw lots of pants that cost lower than five hundred. I was like "See. These are way better." LOL. I mean, yeah, it's cheap but if you wore it like it's expensive, it would definitely look expensive. I still had my second thoughts cause buying pants were not in my budget that's why I searched the ground floor of the Department Store for a shirt. I found this dark blue polo shirt. I'm not sure about the color. Maybe dark blue-violet. LOL. I'm color blind. After fitting it, I was like "Yeah. I think I really need a new pair of pants." And that's how it happened that I bought that three hundred peso pair of pants.

After that, we ate at KFC. We ordered Rice Bowl Meals. Root beer for me and Seven Up for her. Jefty also showed up and even though they are broken up, I didn't feel any awkwardness. We arrived at our hometown, Lucban at about Seven Thirty. I ate and then changed my clothes and went to the mass with my friends. That's all for today... See ya later!

Marry Christmas agaiN!

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment