Road Trip!

Tomorrow or should I say later, we will be having our road trip. I know it's called field trip but I'd rather call it road trip so it'll sound way cooler. Calling it field trip seemed so... educational. LOL. Even though it's the whole point, for me, the whole point is the moments that would happen with my best friends ever. It seemed knew but I'm finally feeling this sort of connection... Like I belong. Weird, huh. I was always looking for that feeling... That feeling that when you look around you, you don't even wonder if you could trust the people around you and that feeling that they'll never judge you. I feel so secure and safe when I'm with them.

Anyways, our destination is to Metro Manila. For those who don't live in our country, it's the capital of the Philippines. It's like the New York or the Tokyo here in the Philippines. Did you get it? I mean. It's the city of all the cities. According to our teachers, we will be passing by some factories and the final destination would be in the Mall of Asia. I am so excited for the trip tomorrow. Well, gotta go. It's time for me to sleep. Nighty Night!

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818

0 comments:

Post a Comment