Guess Who's Back!

Happy Halloween everyone! Surprised? I have four days of free time that's why i decided to take some time off to give you some updates. It's the November 1st and we all know what that means right? It's the All Soul's Day. Our relatives just arrived and apparently, my uncle has been bugging me. He kept on asking me about our computer. Sure I know all the answers. I just don't want to answer. It's pretty... exhausting. I know it's completely weird but it's just that... every time i answer a question, he would have a follow up. I almost find it annoying because I was doing some research then. Another thing that made me more annoyed was that my mother gave me a hundred pesos. She said that it came from my younger sister. I was annoyed. They're just trying to make me like her. I don't really like her. So what? It's not much of a big deal. And the one thing that really pissed me off was my father. It was lunch and i was pretty hungry, so i grabbed some rice and grilled meat. After finishing it, i was supposed to have another. When i was coming towards the table, my father handed me a plate and said that I should wash the dishes cause there are more people that would be eating. I was freaking pissed because i'm still hungry. After washing the dishes, i went over the table to get some maja. As i reached for it, my father quickly stoppped me and said that i should get a knife and slice it properly. He is so good at playing games like this. Humiliating me in front of people and pretending that he's a really good person. Blah. It's all so... him.

Now, about school, it is really stressful. Thank god the periodical examinations are done but still, there's my research along with lots of quizzes and homeworks. And not to mention the Ototac Aiahsam, formerly known as BMS, was split into three. Christine's side, Meng's side and the neutrons. This issue started out really petty. Meng speculated that Jeffrey(not me. Our battalion commander to be precise.) has a crush on Christine. I mean c'mon. He is not that type of person. He having a crush? hehehe. He's just more family-oriented. I guess. Then things started to grew that Meng already has her own spies to find out what he and Christine have been doing lately. Then she cried when she found out that Christine and Jeffrey would be sitting at the bus together. She said that it's like they're doing it on purpose. I mean, seriously, I could just shake all those thoughts out of her. It's just all her thoughts and views about the situation is so farfetched. Think about it. Christine already is torn between her grades, Jem and Lochi. Why bother putting Jeffrey in there when she is already stressing about her three problems. And Jeffrey already has his family, his friends and his self. He doesn't need more, does he? One thing lead to another and there you have it Meng is totally mad at both of them. Then Raina got mixed up in the issue when apparently, Meng saw the three of them together. With Raina sort of acting as the chaperone.

It was only a matter of time when things got worse. I know, right? I thought was already the worst but still, it got worse. Meng was like talking about them worse. Like Christine being a crybaby and Ian being more deserving as Battalion Commander. She said she could've accepted the fact better if Ian took the designation instead of Jeffrey. She also said that she was very affected because of what Jeffrey and Christine said that Meng was already affecting their lives. To tell the truth, if i would be either of them. I'll be affected too. Crying over a bus seating arrangement? Thinking that i'm in a relationship that never really existed? Of course i will be affected. Who wouldn't be, right? Now, Robin was like coming aboard. He had this crush on Jeffrey. And i don't know why, but lately, he seemed to... hate him. It's weird. He's being a hypocrite lately. First he would be talking about friendship, then he would be hating on them. I don't know. Things have changed. People have changed. Lots have changed. We shouldn't have came up with the name Ototac Aiahsam. We shouldn't have tried to label the friendship that was binding us together. Because hearing it seemed to be making it more awkward. Because we're not whole anymore. We never were.

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818


0 comments:

Post a Comment