A New Found Friend?

I'm really not sure about this but i think i'm now being friends with the guys in my class that i don't like that much before. I treat them as friends but i don't know if i'm a friend to them. Maybe they just think that i'm a classmate that they'll just hang out with at school. Here's the thing that changed my outlook at the situation. Last Wednesday or Thursday, i forgot the day, Jem told me that i am lucky that i have many friends. He added that i can assure myself that i will never be alone, like i'll never run out of friends. I felt this weird feeling, but the feeling vanished to thin air when Patrick said something. He sits beside me during computer class. He is the one on picture on my other friends on my post "Who Am i?". He said that maybe Jem felt jealous about me having many friends. I know that Jem will probable feel something about what Patrick said, so i just said that "Don't worry Jem. I'm your friend, right." I think he was touched on what i said. He replied. He said "oh! are you my friend?" he joked about it. But its fine by me because i know he did it to shook off the feeling of being emotional. That's all about this post. Lots of love from lostguy818.

0 comments:

Post a Comment