Mall Time!

I'm back!!! Yesterday we went to the mall to see a movie. It was fun because i saw some of my friends them and my cousin let me join them. It was so kind of her to do that. It's really fun. We watched I'm Falling For You of Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu and i really felt goosebumps all over my body. I had fun because i spent time with Krizta, Chizza and Patricia. Yup! We bonded all throughout the night until 9 pm, i think. We also took pictures in Toy Kingdom. We tried on some masks and hats. Hehehe. But we didn't buy anything and the funniest thing is that people are looking at us. It was a little embarrassing but i loved the photoshoot, LOL. I'll post the pictures soon, after my friend upload it in friendster. That's all. See you soon for more updates from the lost guy himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment