Pissed!

Things are getting full time stressful in college now. Ok. Maybe there was a bit exaggeration in there but still it is stressful. We already had one classmate who dropped out of school(I felt lonely when she left. That’s a surprise since we were not that close enough for me to be lonely, let alone miss her in class.) for being homesick and because of our almost 12-hour straight schedule. No breaks. Not even lunch. But if we’re lucky, our teacher sometimes gives us a lunch break. Well, that’s only sometimes since his old. Like waaay old. I don’t know if he’s torturing us or he’s really just forgetful thanks to his age. One more proof of the stress are words were all over the class that maybe three of our classmates will shift to other courses. Those are the people who really really wanted to leave badly. Then there’s still some who are having second thoughts. The worst part is that they’re the people I’m very close with. What? They’re just going to leave me with some of the most awful people in the planet? LOL. Just kidding. They’re not that awful. I just can’t seem to appreciate them enough or even like them enough.

And speaking of people whom I don’t like, Raul(remember that complete weirdo guy? Yes! Him.) totally transferred himself to another section. Now, we see him everyday so happy with his new classmates. I smile at him now though. See. I’m that nice. Hahaha. It’s just very offending that he doesn’t attend school before his remaining days with us, like he didn’t really care about school, then all of the sudden he attends school everyday with his new classmates. I have a strong gut feeling that he uses us an excuse to get away with all his absences in class. He totally made our whole class look like bullies that alienated him for the entire first semester. I mean, who could blame us? Besides the fact that his a psycho looking weirdo, he had issues like, hmmm… I don’t know. Trying to get to girls’ skirts!(I mean it metaphorically. He doesn’t actually tries to reach them. Got the point?) And one more thing, he made fun of me. Not just me. Our computer. And my nose! My nose! I’m still pissed at that. It’s the part of me that’s the most complimented at and he just made fun of it. I was really mad. Then he had the courage to go to our house and asked me if he could get some songs from our computer. Yeah. The computer that he made fun of. Total hypocrite!

Now, speaking of people I’m mad at, I’m mad at JaJa. I’m not really that mad like mad-with-Raul mad. I’m just pissed. She’s my groupmate in English and we’re suppose to make this brochure for our University Library. I did my job. I took pictures and took note of the library’s details. Then when I’m taking a nap this afternoon(my eyes are so tired since I went to the internet cafĂ© straight from class for yet another project), I was woken up by my father. I was pissed already because, sleeping is one of my don’t-disturb activities and they just disturbed me from it. I was only asleed for like an hour and a half. That is so not enough since tonight, I have to stay awake at least until one or two a.m because I have to study for Anatomy and Biochemistry. (Don’t ask why I’m taking my time to write this. I really need to get this out.) So when I saw her face, that face that broke my heart for a worse guy, I was pissed. I sworn I shouted, “I’m still not over you breaking my heart and now your breaking my sleep!” in my head. I’m really serious about that. When you’re in love with a girl, you would dream about a moment that you will wake up beside her in the morning. But mine has the worst twist. I was woken up by my father because the girl who broke my heart is out there waiting for me and when I came out, she told me that we’re going to work on our brochure. Besides the fact that I already did my job, I already did another job by going to her apartment last night and there’s only the two of us when there are five of us in the group. Why is she torturing me to go with her when there are still other three members left. Three members who haven’t contributed anything yet by the way! Anyways, after we got to our meeting place, my worst thoughts came to reality when she said that the others are not coming that we’re only going to meet one, Berna. The worse part of that worst moment is that she’s never even there. It turned out she left. I was waaay over pissed. I was scorching with anger. Anger towards her, towards my groupmates and towards her best friend that’s been tailing us since we left in our house. It’s seriously was like I’m going to rape her or something that she needs a bodyguard of some sort. She took a lesser guy than me. Like I would find that as a turn on. Anyways, those are my heavy emotions so far. LOL. I’m pretty much over all these now. I need to because I have to study and I don’t want some heavy emotions get in the way of studying. That’s all for now. Hope to write again soon =) Oh and by the way, I am so far from dropping out of school. It would be very humiliating and very hypocritical for me to do that.



0 comments:

Post a Comment