That's The Last Of Them

Finally! The midterm exams are over. Now, I'm taking a break. Living a temporary stress free life. I mean tomorrow, I have nothing to worry about. No quizzes, no assignments, no, projects, no whatsoever. I'm planning on turning in early today so I'll just have a few minutes telling you guys some recap of what happened to me recently. First off... In my CWTS/NSTP Class, I'm the Chairperson of the College of Allied Medicine. Secondly... Compliments. I received compliments that I am good at Math and Chemistry. Bit of a shocker there, seriously. I hated Chemistry during high school and I can't believe how much I actually learned. Third... I now dislike three of my classmates. One's an itch I want to go away so badly; one is annoying as hell because of his/her out of this world cockiness; and lastly, this one that speaks his/her mind all the time. I mean ALL the time. The person is very opinionated. Really opinionated. Sometimes I like the person, sometimes I can't stand anywhere near the person. And lastly... I miss a whole bunch of people. A really big bunch. From my closest friends to just acquaintances. I really hope I'll get to see them this coming semestrial break. But still, you'll never know right. But I really hope I'll do see them. I need to see them so badly. Yes! That's how badly I miss those people. Okay. Gotto go! Goodnight guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment