Happy, Happy, Happy!

Guess where I am right now? LOL. Don't bother answering cause I know you have no idea. I'm currently at a friend's house. I'm keeping her company because we'd just finished watching this horror flick called Fragile(A Ghost Story) and let me tell you, she is so scared. A sudden thump or uncomfortable noise would probably freak the hell out of her. So... here I am,keeping her company. Anyways, the thing is.... LOL. She's beside me right now and she's looking forward to what i'm going to type next... so... Hmmm... Okay. I like her. I like her very much. I'm sort of looking forward to a thing called "us". But I still don't know. She just got out of a bad relationship. And I mean really bad. It's a thing called over jealousy but that's not the point. I mean he's not a total ass since she loved him very much. And... that's it for now. We still have to study. Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment