One Tree Hill Season Seven



I just visited TV.Com for some updates and I came across an article saying that the CW will announce the departure of One Tree Hill stars Hilary Burton and Chad Michael Murray. It says there that an official announcement is expected at next week's CW upfront presentation. And with both characters' departures, EW says a new crop of characters will take Lucas and Peyton's place: an older sister for Haley, a model who becomes the face of Brooke's fashion line, and a sports agent whose client is Nathan. That's just so crappy of the CW. I feel sorry for the characters. I was really looking forward to more of Peyton's music and Lucas being a writer. Whatever. I'm now listening to a playlist I created that composed of songs that I discovered on the show. The playlist is like the mourning to Peyton and Lucas. Damn. I still can't imagine the show without the two of them. Before I forget, check this out. Hilary Burton made this blog with some people and I've got to say, I think she's really a cool person. I don't know if it's because of Peyton in her shadow but it feels great to see her somewhere else other than Tree Hill.


0 comments:

Post a Comment