A Special To All Blog Readers

Hey guys! Lostguy818 is back for a little announcement:

I wouldn't be able to post for a while between April 12 to... maybe April 27. Its because of the CAT Leadership training this upcoming Saturday and i know y'all gonna miss me but i'm really sorry. Don't worry cause i'll make up for my absence with more stories. Wish me luck, okay? One more thing... From now on, i'll separate the topics in a post so that all you readers will not be confused with the storylines. I also deleted some of my posts because there were way negative things in there and some people that are concerned in those matters might be able to read it. I'm sorry but i really have to do it. Don't mind the old posts that says something bad about a person because now its not really much of a big deal cause i'm so over all of those things, okay? Also, leave comments please!

Read before you ask or in Lostguy818's words "After reading my posts. Tell me about it but don't tell anyone!"

Leaving you with more mysteries,
Lostguy818


0 comments:

Post a Comment